If you operate a Hoplance User Account, and/or comment on, post material to, post links on or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website and or Applications (collectively called “Content”), you are entirely responsible for that Content and any harm resulting from that Content. That is regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes (but not limited to) text, graphics, an audio file or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the Content is not considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine or randomly generated and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or further unlawful acts;
- your User Account is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your User Account is not named in a manner that misleads users into thinking that you are another person or company;
- the Content will not cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation; and
- the Content will not bring us, or the Site into disrepute.
By submitting Content for inclusion in your User Account or to the Site, you grant us a world-wide, royalty free, and non-exclusive license to use that content in any way (including without limitation, reproducing, changing and communicating the Content) and permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing. If you delete any Content, we will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Site, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we reserve the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion
- refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or agreements or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or
- terminate or deny access to and use of the Service to any individual or entity for any reason, in our sole discretion.
We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services. We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service. We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request. We also use your personal information to send you notifications about the service and to respond to customer support requests. You can access and change your personal information by logging in to your account settings page.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
If Hoplance sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, Hoplance may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
Hoplance uses a range of commercially reasonable measures to safeguard Personal Information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information. Please immediately notify us if you believe there may be an issue or a problem regarding the integrity of your information by contacting us.
The Hoplance website may also be linked to sites operated by third parties, and may carry advertisements or offer content, functionality, games or applications developed and maintained by third parties. Some of these third party sites may be co-branded with a Hoplance logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us.
Questions & Comments